After a six-year wait, the world’s largest Genomics and Biodata event is making its highly anticipated return to Boston! Join us on Wednesday, October 4th and Thursday, October 5th for an informative and thought-provoking event that promises to be one of the highlights of your year.
Take a glimpse at our agenda and the exciting presentations that await you:
- Shameer Khader (Executive Director, Sanofi) will review Drug Discovery, Development, and Positioning using 4.5 Trillion Data Points.
- Marija Tadin-Strapps (Vice President and Head of Target Sciences, Pfizer) will discuss the topic of Leveraging Human Genetics and Platform Technologies for Drug Discovery.
- Angela Hadjipanayis (Global Head of Precision Oncology High Content Data, Sanofi) will share insights on Advancing Next-Generation Cancer Immunotherapies with Single-Cell Technologies.
- Mathew Chamberlain (Principal Scientist, Janssen) will examine the topic of New Target Discovery in Ileal Crohn’s Disease with Multi-Omics Data Integration.
This event is an invaluable opportunity to immerse yourself in learning and networking experiences to propel your work forward.
Over the course of the Festival, you will have access to:
- Over 150 inspirational speakers including:
- George Church, Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Craig Venter, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, J. Craig Venter Institute
- Karen Miga, Assistant Professor, UCSC & Associate Director, UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute
- Euan Ashley, Associate Dean, School of Medicine, & Professor of Genomics and Precision Health, Stanford University
- Round Table Discussions: An opportunity to dig deep, discuss your ideas, gather intelligence and overcome challenges with thought leaders in your area of interest.
- Poster Zone: View the new and exciting research on display. An excellent opportunity to discover novel findings, network with your peers and forge new collaborations.
- Networking Galore: Abundant on-site networking opportunities to connect with like-minded professionals. Take advantage of speed networking sessions and round table discussions to forge meaningful connections and explore potential collaborations.
- A vibrant exhibition floor: An exciting and engaging exhibition floor showcasing the companies that are driving innovation in the genomics and biodata sectors. Featuring both permanent and pop-up features, the floor will also be home to live entertainment and music throughout the event.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Centre this October. Let’s celebrate and enjoy an unforgettable event that will challenge and engage all who attend.
To find out more and to register, visit the Festival website.